And since all of the meals are perfectly portioned, there is no weighing, measuring or counting calories and points. Nutrisystem vegetarian meals are delicious.
Nutrisystem Advanced Meals have Color-Coded Packaging
Breakfasts – Blue
Lunches – Green
Dinners – Red
Desserts – Pink
Nutrisystem Advanced Vegetarian Breakfast Food
• Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal-Naturally and Artificially Flavored
• Apple Granola Bar
• Apple Strudel Scone
• Blueberry Flavored Pancake Mix
• Blueberry Muffin
• Chocolate Chip Granola Bar Naturally and Artificially Flavored
• Cinnamon Swirl Granola Bar
• Cranberry Granola Bar
• Cranberry Orange Pastry
• Lowfat Granola Cereal
• Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
• NutriCinnamon Squares Cereal
• NutriFlakes Cereal – 40% Bran Flakes
• NutriFrosted Crunch Cereal
• Pancake Mix
• Peanut Butter Granola Bar
• Scrambled Eggs
• Scrambled Eggs with Cheddar Cheese
• Scrambled Eggs with Veggie Sausage Crumble
Nutrisystem Advanced Vegetarian Lunch Food
• Black Bean Tortilla Soup
• Black Beans and Rice
• Cheese Tortellini
• Chocolate Milk Drink
• Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
• Fettuccini Alfredo w. Veggies/Mushrooms
• Fudge Graham Bar
• Hearty Minestrone Soup
• Mixed Berry Yogurt Drink
• Pasta Parmesan with Broccoli
• Split Pea Soup
• Tomato and Corn Chowder
Nutrisystem Advanced Vegetarian Dinner Food
• Cheese Ravioli with Basil Tomato Sauce
• Flatbread Pizza
• Mushroom Risotto
• Pasta Fagioli
• Pasta Primavera with Tofu
• Thick Crust Pizza
• Thin Crust Pizza with Cheese
• Vegetable Fajita
• Vegetable Lasagna with Basil Tomato Sauce
• Vegetarian Chili
Nutrisystem Advanced Vegetarian Dessert Food
• Almond Biscotti
• BBQ Soy Chips
• Blueberry Lemon Dessert Bar
• Caramel Popcorn
• Chocolate Caramel Dessert Bar
• Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding
• Chocolate Crunch Bar
• Chocolate Macadamia Nut Biscotti
• Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
• Double Chocolate Almond Cookie
• Fudge Brownie
• Honey Mustard Pretzel Sticks
• Hot Cocoa
• Microwaveable Chocolate Cake
• Mint Chocolate Crunch Bar
• Nacho Crisps
• Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
• Peanut Butter Cookie
• Sour Cream and Onion Soy Chips
• Strawberry Shortcake Bar
• White Cheddar Soy Chips
• White Chocolate Chunk Cookie
• Zesty Herb Snack Mix
On NutriSystem, you add-in fresh fruit, vegetables, salads and dairy items.
*foods subject to change
Easier, Healthier. Now with a unique, heart-healthy ingredient and more crave busting power to tackle the hunger. So you can eat what you love, feel full longer, and lose weight. Nutrisystem Vegetarian Advanced, simply their best vegan diet food program ever!
All You Need to Know About Raw Food Diet
By Riana D Lance
Many of dieters out there are trying this kind of diet. What is it, actually? What are the advantages and disadvantages? How to do it?
Let me help you get all the answers in the following detailed explanations about raw food diet before you decide to apply it:
• What is Raw Food Diet?
Raw food diet is a diet composed mainly or entirely of raw and living foods. These foods include mostly raw vegan food, such as fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds.
The raw foodists can consume any foods which have not been cooked, frozen, or treated with chemical preservatives.
There are 3 types of raw foodists:
1. Living foodists, who eat a diet made up of plant food in active form, such as sprouted nuts and seeds. 2. Juicarians, who eat a diet made up entirely of juices. 3. Raw foodists who are not vegetarians, and therefore eat raw meats and unpasteurized milk
• How to Start a Raw Food Diet?
Going on a raw food diet can be similar to detoxifying your body, and there can be some side effects. So when considering the raw food diet, you should start slowly, with one or more raw meals per day, and one or more meals with a raw main dish and a small cooked side dish. This can be easier on your body as well as your habits.
• Where to Find the Foods?
The best kind of raw food is organic food. Organic foods are now available in a wide variety of products, not just fruits but even cookies.
While organic foods can be more expensive then regular foods, they can also be more convenient, as there are many companies starting in cities that will actually deliver organic fruits and vegetables to your front door.
• What Are The Advantages?
Many raw foodists choose the diet because they believe that cooking, freezing or otherwise processing foods can destroy vitamins, bacteria, and enzymes. They also believe that cooking food makes food harder to digest, partially due to destroying enzymes which are acting as catalysts in the digestion of food.
Raw foods contain less chemicals and preservatives, which are not natural in foods. Raw food is also less toxic and more easily digested, while containing more vitamins and minerals than processed foods.
The raw foodists also believe that the diet can improve health, lower risk of heart disease (because of a diet low in trans-fats), improve digestion, improve skin appearance, and increase the energy levels.
• What Are The Disadvantages?
An important concern in a raw food diet is the lack of animal proteins. One needs to get all the essential amino acids.
To fulfill all the nutrition and avoid deficiencies in protein and vitamin B12, a raw foodist might need some nutritional supplements.
So, after you find out all you need to know about raw food diet, are you ready to start one now?
About the author: Riana Lance has a deep concern on health. That brings her to create essential tips on how to become healthier.
- The Raw Food Diet
A raw food diet is usually strictly vegetarian, although some in the raw food movement allow unpasteurized dairy products, raw meat, raw eggs, and sushi.
- What Kind of Vegetarian Are You?
There are many ways to be vegetarian. Learn about the different types, from vegans to fruitarians.