The Edge-Board trainer is a total-body Core Extension Machine you can turn on with your feet or hands for pike-ups, push-ups, lunges, and fourteen more workouts. Download the cost-free M-Trac application for digital led exercises, or tailor your very own.
You can view the proper movements right on your mobile phone or television. Track your exercises to see progressive endurance as well as stamina gains over time.
What are some of the top features of the Edge-Board?
- The Modern Movement Core Extension Exercise gives you a full body workout
- Download the complimentary M-Trac ™ App
- he Smartphone Device Tray Securely holds the mobile device for working out with M-Trac ™ Application
- Wheels that are curved for arcing turns for flexible steering
- Hand or Foot Activated Brake Allows for users of any core levels to begin training in accordance with their very own comfort zone and also accumulate their extension as strength is built
- TPE Covered Wheel: Non-marking to the flooring surface
- Keeps footing strong & secure using the boosted traction deck
- For added comfort & protection it supports kneepads
- Ergonomically Integrated Grip Bars created for much better control
- M-Trac ™ App Broadcast Compatible: View on a smart device or second display making use of Roku ®, Apple TV ®, Chrome ®, Google ® tools
- Compact & mobile, it can fit right into a gym bag and Include customizable exercises
- Do a plank while attempting to destroy the aliens. Plank intruder pc gaming, train while having fun
Modern Movement Edge Board Tracking Workouts
Track exercise times to determine raised endurance and also stamina over time Commercial-Grade Construction: Rated to 300 pounds; examined to 1,200 pounds The Edge-Board is a full-body expansion fitness equipment you can trigger with your feet or hands for pike-ups, push-ups, lunges, as well as fourteen even more exercises.
Download and install the complimentary M-Trac App for digital led workouts, or tailor your own. In any case, you can follow the action precisely on your smartphone or TV, and also track your exercises to see progressive endurance and also stamina gains over time.