Having a home gym is great, it is. There are a couple of points you should maintain in mind before you purchase one. You have to ensure you are buying from a reputable company. Total Gym is one of these and has been around for many, many years helping people to get into top fit shape.
- 6-8 Minute DVD Workouts– 12 work-along exercises for males and ladies
- Newbie Program DVD with fitness expert Todd Durkin to step-up your game by raising the strength to develop muscle & melt fat.
- Total Gym Basic Workout DVD with Rosalie Brown
- Core Cable Flow Workout with Rosalie Brown
- Total Gym Pilates DVD
- Nutritional Program & Meal Plan
There are many advantages to having your very own home gym. I’m sure we would certainly all like to make health and fitness a full-time top priority. Having the gym in your home saves you money and time. We all should understand that we have to exercise and be consistent with our efforts. Having the exercise equipment in your home makes this easier.
With their 30 Day Trial Offer as well as Convenient Interest-free Payment Plan, it is straightforward to get a Total Gym. The 30 Day Special Trial lets you try the Total Gym in the convenience of your home for 30 days with a preliminary solitary payment.
Get a total body workout in as little as 10 to 20 minutes a day. Consists of every one of the exercise tools and DVDs required to get going– consisting of the brand-new Tri-Grip Shaper Bar! You’ll love this. There is no assembly needed.