Nutrisystem Personal Plans delivers weight loss of up to 13 pounds and 7 inches overall in your first month, 18 pounds and 10 inches overall in your first two months, and up to 22 pounds and 12 inches in your first three months. No calorie-counting, no point-tracking.
Nutrisystem offers safe, effective, and scientifically-backed weight-loss plans. All plans include comprehensive support and counseling options from trained weight-loss coaches, registered dietitians, and certified diabetes educators from an award-winning contact center seven days a week.
Nutrisystem makes it easy for you. You do not need to count points or calories.
It’s all pre-calculated for you! Keep track of what you eat to help you stay on track. Just enter the Nutrisystem entree or snack you ate into your tracker. Have you added a grocery item? No problem. Just click on what you had, and their system online adds it all up and gives you the calorie count.
Track your progress on your computer, iPhone, iPad, Android, and even your blackberry.
Here are some great features of the online food tracker system:
- Meal Planner to help you track what you’ve eaten throughout the day.
- A water Tracker to help you count each glass you drink throughout the day.
- Exercise Log to help you stay on top of your workout.
- A personal journal to stay on track and motivated.
- Weight tracker to keep track daily of your goals and progress.
- A Measurements Log to see where your progress is showing on you!
- Nutrisystem Menu You can Browse the gallery of Nutrisystem Foods to discover.
- Delicious meals can help you control your hunger and lose weight.
You can use the meal planner to record your Nutrisystem meals and fresh grocery items, and you can use the meal planner to plan for the week!
Here is an important tip when trying to lose weight:
Members who track their meals tend to be more motivated to stick to their weight loss plan.
They have carefully prepared portioned controlled foods for you. They guide you on what grocery items you should add and how many times to eat throughout the day.
When you follow this weight loss plan, you should get your metabolism working to help you to shed those pounds.
Today’s Special: Save on All Plans & Free Shipping! details