Marie Osmond and Dancing With the Stars
In an ExtraTv interview, Marie Osmond said this:
“First of all, I can’t be anorexic. I like food too much,” she blasts. “I’m not on diet pills. And I have to tell you, honestly, with Nutrisystem, you eat all the time.”
According to Marie Osmond and Jonathan Roberts, it does not have to do with diet or diet pills. They both feel it is from allergies and the low air quality caused by the L.A. fires.
Marie Osmond Weight Loss 2007
Marie Osmond decided back in 2007 that she was a little overweight, and it was time to do something about it. So she decided to start dieting and get back in shape by signing up with the program”Choose to Move,” and then she went on NutriSystem. She began to lose weight with the Nutrisystem Program. At around the same time, another great opportunity came up for her. She was one of the celebrity dancers on Dancing With The Stars.
This year’s 12 contestants are Seymour, supermodel Albert Reed, Cheetah Girl Sabrina Bryan, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, actress-model Josie Maran, king of Las Vegas Wayne Newton, entertainer Marie Osmond, boxer Floyd Mayweather, Spice Girl Melanie Brown, racing champ Helio Castroneves, actress Jenni Garth, and actor Cameron Mathison. On Sept. 24 on ABC, the show debuts with Dolly Parton as the musical guest.
In a previous Dancing With The Stars episode, Joey Fatone found The Nutrisystem Program helpful in losing weight. Nutrisystem and Dancing With The Stars combination have successfully helped Marie Osmond and Joey Fatone in the weight loss battle. Who will be next to use this powerful duo?
Is Marie Osmond still endorsing Nutrisystem? 2018 Update
Yes, she is! If you have seen any of Nutrisystem Commercial lately, you will see she has done a great job keeping the weight off. Since Marie started the prevalent weight loss system, has it been over ten years?
What are Some of Marie’s Favorite Foods?
- Nutrisystem Chocolate TurboShakes: The turbo-shakes are great at breakfast time or any time you need a lift to help stop the cravings,
- Cinnamon Bun: This is a yummy treat for breakfast or snack. Put it in the microwave for a few seconds, and it should melt in your mouth.
- Double Chocolate Muffin: Double chocolate is also an excellent yummy choice.
- White Cheddar Mac and Cheese: Mac and cheese is trendy comfort food.
- Ravioli Formaggio: The mix of both romano and ricotta in this ravioli is sure to please.
- Rotini & Meatballs: Yes, you can eat pasta and still lose weight and keep it off.
- Stuffed Shells: These stuffed shells have a healthy portion of yummy cheese inside.
- Fudge Graham Bar: This fun-size bar with gooey marshmallows.
- Thin Mint Crisp Bar: For on the go.
- White Cheddar Popcorn: Perfect for a late-day snack and watching a movie.
The company has gained a great deal of recognition using celebrities like Marie. It’s an industry frontrunner in the weight loss world. Nutrisystem continues aiding countless folks in obtaining their own weight loss goals and or dreams. Furthermore, it can also help people who plan to control their weight and overall health. The portion-controlled healthy eating plan is simple to implement.